Welcome to AllState Security!
Nearly 10 years ago, Allstate Security first established a home base in San Diego and rapidly built a reputation for high levels of client satisfaction by emphasizing training and professionalism. Our patrol and commercial guard operations currently span from our headquarters in San Diego up to Los Angeles, with branches in areas like Riverside, San Bernardino, Long Beach and throughout Orange County.
Here at Allstate, we understand that nothing is more important than safety. As a full service security firm, Allstate will use our years of experience with site security to protect you, your business and its assets in throughout California. Our competitive advantages include:
- Seasoned management team with a variety of military, law enforcement, and security experience
- Developing customized and tailored security and safety programs targeting each client’s specific security needs
- Efficient and comprehensive management of daily security operations – including a 24/7 in-house Dispatch service – so our clients can focus on their core business needs
- Screening, hiring, and training security officers whose skillset and demeanor match the unique profile of each client’s culture and operations
- Generating comprehensive Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) that are accurate and user-friendly, allowing our officers to have a clear understanding of their responsibilities and the training and tools to execute
- Innovative data and technology solutions that enable our officers to collect, organize, communicate, and share security information with clients in real-time: our Mobile Security Management System (MSMS) allows us to remotely communicate, supervise and track our officer’s activity to ensure they are alert and on task
OUR SELECTION PROCESS
Allstate screens, hires and trains officers whose skillset and demeanor match the unique profile of each individual client’s culture and operations. Our process includes:
- Interviews for each prospective officer by Allstate’s Operations Managers to gauge personality, work ethic, integrity, knowledge and experience
- Exhaustive background checks via searches of public and private databases
- Reference checks and/or drug testing as applicable
Once selected for hire, Allstate provides comprehensive training to our new officers. Our training regimen for new security guards includes on-site training with Field Supervisors to cover the specific duties and responsibilities associated with each client.
But the training does not stop there: Allstate is constantly providing remote and on-site training, to our officers so that they may continue to improve. This ensures that our team members are always up to date on the latest threats and security techniques.
At Allstate, we believe proper supervision is the key to both client and employee satisfaction. We ensure you receive the highest level of service possible using the following:
- Our team of Field Supervisors makes frequent, unannounced quality checks to uphold appearance standards, verify paperwork completion and promote employee well-being
- Allstate’s in-house, 24-7 Dispatch services allow both officers and clients constant contact with management and also ensure that we fill open posts quickly to keep your operations running